Faculty & Staff
Dr. Z. Zee Haque
Professor and Graduate Coordinator
Office: 203 Herzer
- Post Doctoral, Cornell University
- Ph.D., Kyoto University, Japan
- MS., Dhaka University, Bangladesh
- BS., Biochemistry, Dhaka University, Bangladesh
- FNH/BCH 4252/6253 Nutritional Biochemistry of Foods
- FNH 4293/6293 Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements
- FNH 1003 Introduction to Vitamins and Supplements
- Food protein chemistry and functionality
- Food microbiology and safety
- Food processing and unit operation
- Product-development and safety verification
- American Dairy Science Association
- Institute of Food Technologists
- Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry
- Mississippi Academy of Science
- Food System Functionality Association
- Zahur U. Haque,; Suh, Kwang; Ansari, Rafat R.; Mikel, W. Benjy (2012) Association tendency of heated milk proteins. Milchwissenschaft, 67(2), 134-137.
- Zahur U. Haque,; Bohoua, Guichard L.; Williams, J. Byron; Mikel, W. Benjy (2010) Influence of whey peptides on the surface activity of κ-casein and β-lactoglobulin A. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 63(2), 190-196.
- Zahur U. Haque, Jinhan Shon, and J. Byron Williams, (2009) Efficacy of Sour Whey as a Shelf-Life Enhancer: Use in Antioxidative Edible Coatings of Beef Steak, Journal of Food Quality 32: 381-397.
- Bohoua, G. L. and Haque, Z.U. (2007) Surface activity of surfactants and dairy proteins. Milchwissenschaft. 62(4), 394-397.
- Shon, J and Haque, Z.U. (2007) Functional attributes of native and thermized sour and sweet whey. Int. J. Dairy Technol 60(2), 135-142.
- Shon, J and Haque, Z.U. (2007) Antioxidative ability of native and thermized sour whey in oxidation-catalysed model systems. Int. J. Dairy Technol 60(2), 143-148.
- Haque, Z.U., Küçüköner, E. and Aryana, K.J. (2007) Influence of fat-replacing ingredients on process and age induced soluble nitrogen content and ultrastructure of lowfat Cheddar cheese. Food Sci. Technol. Res., 13(4), 338-344.
- Shon, J. and Haque, Z.U. (2007) Efficacy of Sour whey as a Shelf-Life Enhancer: Use in Antioxidative Edible Coatings of Cut Vegetables and Fruit. J. Food Quality. J. Food Quality, 30(5), 581-583.